Friday, October 23, 2009

Haute Couture Sweet Spot Launch

I had a blast creating matching Sister Sets for the HC Sweet Spot Launch. I was fascinated with Kaufman's Lollipop designer fabric and twins, Jenna and Jayden were just little dolls having so much fun twirling in them for Mom, Latifa, who is the fab photographer behind the lens. Together, they make the designs 'come alive' with awsome props and backgrounds. Check them out at TrendyTwinz & Co.

These sets will be listed a few more days. Hurry on over and take a look.

Also, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE COLLAGE Slide presentation at the bottom of this BLOG, I have had several designs lately and TrendyTwinz & Co has done a marvelous job of keeping up with me. I did post the pix with this message, so you could see the twins after the photoshoot...they just couldn't wait to taste the BIG LOLLIPOPS that their Mom promised them! So cute. Looks like it must have been good! :-)

I am really proud of the designs and photography. There were just too many to post, because I have really been neglectful of my Blog, lately. But I am going to try to do better. I promise.

*don't forget to scroll down and view the Slide at the bottom. :-) Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment