Friday, October 23, 2009

Stonehill Collection


I will be slowly (and I do mean slowly :-) introducing a collection to my designs. It will be called "Stonehill Collection". I wanted a design that is casual, comfortable, adjustable, and most importanly, "Sweet" looking.

The first in this line was modeled by a real cutie (and she qualifies 'as a real Southern Belle'). She lives right here in the South! She is the grandaughter of the fab photographer, of Mi*Lolli Photography. The photos were just fabulous and really brought this debut set to life. I designed a m2m tie for big brother, but, it was a tad too big. Sorry, Brady...but you were a real sport to model it anyway! Thank you! :-)

Look for more designs in the collection; hopefully before we all get too busy with the hectic Holidays ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment